The Cadets Corp started in the year 2000 at the school. The Corp's main objective is to provide a disciplined organisation in the school so that pupils may develop powers of "leadership by means of training to promote the qualities of responsibility, self reliance, resourcefulness, endurance and perseverance".
It is not a pre - service organisation, although it acknowledges that one of its objectives is "to encourage those who have an interest in the services to become Officers.
MEETINGS: Thursdays at 3.00 pm
1. Have attained his/her 11thbirthday.
2. Normally is a citizen of Saint Lucia.
3. Have the consent of his/her parent/guardian.
4. Be medically fit.
5. Have undergone a period of recruit training and successfully completed the recruit exams
There are several benefits to be gained by being a member
1. The opportunity to travel overseas
2. Foundation for the Cadet who wishes to join the Army or Police Force, by providing him/her with the necessary skills required.
3. The opportunity to make new friends
4. The opportunity to develop both as a member of a team, as an individual and as a full member of your family and the community in which you live.
5. Prepares you for the field of work